I hand print everything crop, retouch, and enhance before I print. Everything is printed on Fine art Museum Grade paper (expensive but worth it in my opinion). I turn them around in two days. Because it is expensive to produce them, I ask for all prints to be paid upfront. If you’re not satisfied with the prints you can return them within two weeks. The price includes shipping via USPS or you can pick them up.
In the Toolbar:
- Click to display all images, selected and unselected.
- Refine selects; dims the unselected images.
- Displays the number of images selected; hides unselected images.
- Unselected Image; click icon to select
- Selected Image
- Leave feedback on an image
Send selections and feedback to the photographer.
To download an image, Cmd-click (Mac) or Ctrl-click (Windows) the image thumbnail, or use the Image menu in the slideshow view.